Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I create my customer account?
- A: Before registering for any activities on our website, you must establish a Customer Account with a Login Name and Password. If you have ever done a program with The Woodlands Township Recreation Center before it is likely that you already have an account. You can check this by calling 281-210-3950. If you are a new resident to The Woodlands, have never done an activity, or made a reservation you will need to create an account.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
You will automatically receive an email after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated immediately.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish a primary account with login credentials. Create the account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names underneath the head of household after it has been established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add family members to my account?
- A: You may add family members in the three following locations:
1) You may add a family member while submitting your head of household account information, by clicking on the Submit and Add Family Member link.
2) You may add a family member under My Account. This is done by clicking the link Change Information About Family Members.
3) You may also add family member during the enrollment process. This is done by clicking on the link Add Family Member which is located beside the Participant box.
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: When you are prompted to sign in, check the Forgot your Password box and click Continue. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. Upon submission, an email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to change your password.
If after completing this procedure you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our office during regular business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another Customer Account.
- Q: Can I view activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the Activities without registering. Click View Activities button and look at all the Activities that are offered.
- Q: How do I register for an activity?
- A: Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy:
1) Hover your mouse over the Activities option and choose the type. OR Search for the activity in the search bar.
2) Select the Activity that you would like to enroll into.
3) Click the More button to view which months or sessions are available. Click ?Add to Cart? for the activity you wish to register for.
4) Next, sign in to your online registration account by entering your Login Name and Password Information. Select who will be participating in the desired activity.
*Please Note: If more than one family member will be attending the Activity, click on the button labeled, Register Another Participant for this activity. Under the shopping cart.
5) Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click Proceed to Checkout. You will be prompted to agree to the Waiver and Release Form. Continue by clicking Next. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit card company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the Add New Billing Information.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: What will happen if I register for an activity that is full?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted in the event that a space opens for that Activity or additional Activities are added. If we are unable to contact you, your space will be given to the next customer on the waiting list. So please be sure that the contact information listed is correct. We will try via phone and email
If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the Remove button that appears on the Shopping Cart screen.
*Please Note: Placement on a waiting list does not guarantee a spot in the Activity. To guarantee to participate in an activity, please choose an activity with open slots.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my families upcoming scheduled activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming Activities.
Sign into your account and click on the My Account link. Then click on the Show Your Daily Schedule link. Highlight the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click on the top arrow button and move each family member over to the Selected Family Members column. Click on Search to proceed.
A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family members have been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my receipts?
- A: You can view your transaction history and print your receipts once your Customer Account with login credentials has been established. To access this information, please click on the My Account link (located at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
To view prior transactions, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Transactions link.
To view past receipts, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Payments link (click on the receipt number to view and print each individual receipt).