Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I begin the online registration process?
- A: Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a Login Name and Password.
To request an account:
1) Click on the "Request Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for new account request completely, including birth date and click submit. Please submit your request only once. Account approval may take up to 24hrs excluding weekends and holidays.
If you already have an online account you may click the "View/Register for Activities" button
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members during registration.
3) You will be notified via email when your account has been approved.
- Q: How do I register online for an activity?
- A: Once your account has been established, registration for programs and activities is easy:
1) Click the "View/Registrer for Activities" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4) Next, login to your online registration account by entering your login information and password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the "Continue" button. From this screen you may remove activities from your cart or view more activities and add them to your cart.
*Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the "Update Cart" button.
5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, contact our office at 425-921-5779 to change your address.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add family members to My Account?
- A: You may add family members in the two following locations:
1) You may add a family members under "My Account", this is done by clicking the link "Change information about family members".
2) You may also add family members during the enrollment process. This is done by clicking on the link "Add family member" which is located beside the participant box.
- Q: Can I view activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the activities without registering. Click "View/Register for Activities" button and look at all the activities that are currently offered.
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: Click the "My Account" button, enter your Login name. Then check the "Forgot your Password" box and click "Continue". You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office 425-921-5779 from Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and a member of our staff will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another customer account.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an activity that is fully enrolled?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list to be contacted in the event that a space in that activity opens up or additional spaces are added. If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the "Remove" button that appears on the screen. If a space opens for the class, you will be contacted immediately. If we are unable to contact you, your space will be given to the next customer on the wait list.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions.
Click "My Account", login, and click the "Get a List of Prior Transactions" link.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming activities?
- A: The "My Account" feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming activities. Click "My Account", login, and then click on "Show Your Daily Schedule". Select the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click "Search". A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family members have been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information.
- Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
- A: Yes, there is a small non-refundable convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of the total receipt amount.