Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I request a Login Name and Password for an Online Registration Account?
- A: Before registering for activities, you must establish an online registration account. The following steps are how you create an online registration account:
1. Click on the "My Account" button.
2.Fill-out the form for New Account Request completely, including birthdate and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT REGISTERING CHILDREN: Use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
- Q: How Do I Register For An Activity/Class?
- A: Registering online is easy!
1. Click the "View Activities" button.
2. Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking on the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
NOTE: You may narrow your search for activities by using any of the four drop-down search boxes at the top of the online registration page. They are: Location, Category, Sort By, and Select. Activies that are "grayed-out" on the screen are not currently available for registration.
3. Click on the "Add to my Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4. Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your Login Name and Password. Proceed to Checkout by clicking on the "Check Out" button. From this screen you can remove activities from your cart, view more activities and add them to your cart, or update your cart information.
Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the "Update Cart" button.
Please Note: If the activity for which you are enrolling is full, you will be placed on a waiting list. Your shopping cart will indicate if you are on a waiting list under the "Quantity" column. It will show a "0". Once everything is correct, click on the "Continue" button.
5. Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price, then pay with a credit card. Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue".
Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
6. Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: How do I update "My Account" if I already have an internet account?
- A: If you already have an Internet Account, you can update your personal information at any time by returning to the "My Account" section. Enter your Login Name and Password to gain access to your account information and update any information that has changed since the creation of your online registration account.
- Q: How do I add Family Members to "My Account?"
- A: You may add as many members into your account as necessary.
1. Enter your Login Name and Password to login.
2. Select "Change Family Members".
3. Add the new family member information. Please include the correct date of birth for each person. This helps the online registration software to determine eligibility for age-restricted activities.
- Q: How do I add additional activities to my shopping cart?
- A: To add additional activities, just select the "Show Activities" button on the checkout cart screen. Repeat the selection steps for the second activity and it will be added to your shopping cart.
- Q: How do I update "My Account" information and add a family member if I discover the information is not current at the time of checkout?
- A: You can choose to modify your account information during the checkout process. You can even add new family member(s) to be enrolled in your selected activity. Just click on the "My Account" button from the shopping cart and update your information and/or add your family member(s). Once all family members have been added, then select the "Shopping Cart" button, and from there you may proceed with the checkout process.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled activities?
- A: The "My Account" feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming scheduled activities. Just login, click on the "My Account" button, and then click on "Family Schedule". A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family has been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information, such as the facility location where the activity is being held.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes! The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions with the Marinwood Community Center. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select "Account Detail" to view the receipt and/or print it out for your records