Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I begin the online registration process?
- A: You must first establish an online account.
- Q: How do I establish an online account?
- A: Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a Customer ID and Password.
This is how you create an online registration account:
1) Click on the "My Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including birthdate and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) You will receive an email containing your Customer ID and Password immediately. This email is sent to you immediately upon requesting an online registration account. Be sure to keep a record of your password. Write down your password as you will need it to register online in the future.
- Q: How do I register online for an activity?
- A: Once your account has been set up (see above questions), registration for programs and activities is easy:
1) Click the "Register Now" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking on underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4) Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your Customer ID and Password. Proceed to your Checkout Shopping Cart by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you can remove activities from your cart, view more activities and add them to your cart, or update your cart information.
Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the Update Cart button.
5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue".
Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a Head of Household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add Family Members to My Account?
- A: You may add as many members into your account as necessary.
- Q: Can I view activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the activities without registering. Click "Register Now" button and look at all the activities that are offered.
- Q: What do I do if I forgot my password?
- A: Please contact the Maryville-Alcoa-Blount County Parks and Recreation Department at (865) 983-9244 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an activity that is fully enrolled?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list to be contacted in the event that a space in that class/activity opens up or additional classes are added. If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the "remove" button that appears on the screen.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
- A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions with the Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County Parks and Recreation Department. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select "Account Detail" to view the receipt and/or print it out for your records.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your familys upcoming scheduled activities. Just login, click on the My Account button, and then click on Family Schedule. A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family has been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information, such as the facility location where the activity is being held.
- Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
- A: Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of your total receipt amount and is approximately 6.5%.