Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I create my Customer Account?
- A: Before registering for any day camps or activities through this website, you must first establish a Customer Account with a Login Name and Password:
1) Click on the Request Account button.
2) The first person in a family to register must be an adult. Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields(Birth date, Gender, Email Address, etc.). If you are adding additional family members, click "Submit and Add Family Member." If no one else needs to be added, click "Submit." Please click these buttons only once -- give the system time to update your Customer Account information.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for an activity, you need to start by entering the parent/guardian who will be responsible for the account, NOT the information for the child you wish to register. Once an account has been established, you will have the opportunity to add family members, including those you wish to register for an activity.
- Q: What should I do if I have forgotten what email address I used to register?
- A: If you have forgotten what email address you used to register, please contact our office at (562) 570-3100 during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a staff member will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another Customer Account.
- Q: How can I contact someone for help with registration?
- A: We're here to help! Contact us any time by email at PRM-Info@longbeach.gov. Call (562) 570-3100 during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Q: How many accounts should each family have?
- A: We recommend that each family establish a primary account with login credentials. Create the primary account in the name of a head of household and then add all family member names to this same account after it has been established (see next question).
- Q: How do I add family members to my account?
- A: You may add family members in the three following locations:
1) You may add a family member while submitting your head of household account information, by clicking on the "Submit and Add Family Member" link.
2) You may add a family member under My Account. Do this by clicking the link "Change Information About Family Members."
3) You may also add a family member during the enrollment process. This is done by clicking on the link "Add Family Member," which is located next to the Participant box.
- Q: What should I do if I forget my password?
- A: When you are prompted to sign in, check the "Forgotten" link under the password entry box. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. Upon submission, an email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Sign in using this temporary password. The system will require you to create a new permanent password when you log in.
If you have forgotten what email address you used to register, please contact our office at (562) 570-3100 during regular business hours, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and a staff member will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another Customer Account.
- Q: Can I view Activities without registering?
- A: You can always browse through the Activities without registering. Click View Activities button and look at all the Activities that are offered.
- Q: How do I register for an Activity?
- A: Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy:
1) Click the View Activities button on the registration home page.
2) Select the Activity that you would like to enroll into. Clicking the underlined name will show you a detailed Activity description.
3) Click the Add to My Cart button if you wish to register for the Activity.
4) Next, sign in to your online registration account by entering your Login Name information and Password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you may remove Activities from your cart or view more Activities and add them to your cart.
*Please Note: If more than one family member will be attending the Activity, click on the button labeled "Add Another One" (located under the Shopping Cart screen).
5) Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click Continue to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page and agree to any required waiver(s) and confirm the payer meets the age requirement of "13 Years or Older". Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the My Account button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an Activity that is full?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted in the event that a space opens for that Activity or additional Activities are added. If we are unable to contact you, your space will be given to the next customer on the waiting list.
If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the Remove button that appears on the Shopping Cart screen.
*Please Note: Placement on a waiting list does not guarantee a spot in the Activity.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled Activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming Activities.
Sign into your account and click on the My Account link. Then click on the Show Your Daily Schedule link. Highlight the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click on the top arrow button and move each family member over to the Selected Family Members column. Click on Search to proceed. A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family members have been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts?
- A: You can view your transaction history and print your receipts once your Customer Account with login credentials has been established. To access this information, please click on the My Account link (located at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
To view prior transactions, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Transactions link.
To view past receipts, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Payments link (click on the receipt number to view and print each individual receipt).