• Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers

Q: Am I a resident or non-resident?
A: A resident lives in the city limits of Healdsburg, pays city taxes and receives/pays a City of Healdsburg electric bill. Non-residents live outside the city limits or in other jurisdictions. At this time the Parks & Recreation Department does not have different activity fees for residents and non-residents. This distinction is applicable to facility rentals only at this time.
Q: Do you have a scholarship or fee assistance program?
A: Yes, we are pleased to offer eligible Healdsburg residents assistance with program fees. Assistance is limited to 50% of the total program cost. Maximum assistance per person, per year is $150. For detailed information please call our offices at 431-3301 or visit us online at healdsburgparksandrec.org. Please note: Not all programs are eligible for assistance.
Q: Help! I'm having problems registrating!
A: Please call us at 431-3301 during business hours and we would be happy to assist you with any problems you may be having with the online registration process.
Q: How can I enroll (or enroll my child) in classes/activities?
A: We encourage online registration. You may also register by phone by calling our main office at (707) 431-3301 or in person at the Healdsburg Community Center at Foss Creek School, 1557 Healdsburg Ave. Registration fees must be paid at time of registration.
Q: What is your refund policy?
A: Refund requests must be made to the front office staff and approved by the Recreation Manager.

Full refunds may be given if the request is received prior to the first class meeting. Prorated refunds once a class has started will be considered on an individual basis. We reserve the right to approve or deny refund requests.

Materials fees are not refundable.

If the City or a contracted instructor cancels a class for insufficient enrollment, or for any other reason, a full refund will be made to those enrolled.

Refunds will be made by check or charge according to the original method of payment. Refunds for cash or check payments will be sent to the original payer's mailing address from the City of Healdsburg Finance department. Refund checks should be received 3-4 weeks from the date of the approved refund request.
Q: Can I make facility and/or picnic site reservations online?
A: At this time facility and picnic site reservations cannot be made online. Please contact our Facilities & Events office at (707) 431-3303 for more information on faciility rentals.
Q: How do I get information on swim lessons and aquatics programs?
A: The Healdsburg Swim Center is a seasonal pool which operates February - September. Pool schedules are posted on our website at www.healdsburgparksandrec.org. During the swim season you may call the pool directly at (707) 431-3613 for program information and to make swim lesson registrations. During the off season please call our main office at (707) 431-3301.
Q: How do I get information on the Villa Chanticleer?
A: For Villa Chanticleer information and reservations, please call the Facilities & Events office at (707) 431-3303.
Q: How do I get information on senior programs and the Senior Center?
A: Please call the Senior Center at (707) 431-3324 for program information and senior services. The Center is open Monday-Friday 10 am - 4 pm. The center is closed on weekends and major holidays.