Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I create a Customer Account?
- A: Before registering for an Escape Pass, Recreation Program, Extended School Enrichment, or a cabana rental on the CCPR website, you must create a Customer Account with a Login Name and Password.
Here are the steps to create your online Customer Account:
1) In the upper right hand corner, click on the "Create an Account" link.
2) Fill out your Name and Address information and click the "Next" button.
3) Fill out your Contact Information and click the "Next" button.
4) Fill out your Personal Information and click the "Next" button.
5) Set up your password.
6) If you want to add additional family members to your account, click the "Create Account and Add Family Member" button. If not, click the "Create Account" button.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for a membership or activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
- Q: Does each family member need their own account?
- A: Each family should establish a primary account with login credentials in the name of a head of household and then add additional family members to the family using the "Create Account and Add Family Members" button during account creation OR by clicking "Change Information About Family Members" under the "My Account" link.
- Q: How do I add family members to my account?
- A: There are two easy ways to add a family member to your account:
1) Add a family member while creating your household account information, by clicking on the "Create Account and Add Family Member" button.
2) Add a family member under My Account, this is done by clicking the "Change Information About Family Members" link.
- Q: What should I do if I forget my password?
- A: When you are prompted to sign in, check the Forgot your Password box and click Continue. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. After providing your email address, you will be requested to verify your identity by providing your first and last name as well as your date of birth. An email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to change your password.
If all else fails, give us a call at 317.848.7275 and one of our friendly recreation staff will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another Customer Account.
- Q: Can I view Activities without registering?
- A: Absolutely! Click View Activities button and look at all the Activities that are offered. If the box next to the Activity says "Add to Cart" you are able to register for that activity. (If the button says "More" click the button to see all of the options for that Activity.)
- Q: How do I register for an Activity?
- A: Once your account has been established, registration for Activities is easy:
1) Click the Activities button on the top home page.
2) Select the Activity that you would like to join. Clicking the underlined name will show you a detailed Activity description.
3) Click the Add to My Cart button if you wish to register for the Activity.
4) Next, sign in to your online registration account by entering your Login Name information and Password. Proceed to checkout by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you may remove Activities from your cart or view more Activities and add them to your cart.
*Please Note: If more than one family member will be attending the Activity, click on the button labeled, "Add Another One" (located under the Shopping Cart screen).
5) Confirm your Activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page and agree to any required waiver(s) and confirm the payer meets the age requirement of "13 Years or Older". Click Continue. This system accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.
*Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the My Account button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
- Q: What will happen if I try to register for an Activity that is full?
- A: Your name will be placed on a waiting list. You will be contacted in the event that a space opens for that Activity or additional Activities are added. If we are unable to contact you, your space will be given to the next customer on the waiting list.
If you do not want to be placed on the waiting list, click the Remove button that appears on the Shopping Cart screen.
*Please Note: Placement on a waiting list does not guarantee a spot in the Activity.
- Q: How can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled Activities?
- A: The My Account feature allows you to view a weekly schedule of your family's upcoming Activities or Reservations.
Sign into your account and click on the "My Account" link. Then click on the "Show Your Daily Schedule" link. Highlight the family members whose schedules you would like to view and click on the top arrow button and move each family member over to the Selected Family Members column. Click on "Search" to proceed. A weekly schedule will display all of the activities your family members have been enrolled in and allow you to click on the activity for more information.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts?
- A: Yep! To access this transaction history, click on the "My Account" link (located at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
To view prior transactions, you may click on the "Get a List of Prior Transactions" link.
To view past receipts, you may click on the "Get a List of Prior Payments" link (click on the receipt number to view and print each individual receipt).