• Frequently Asked Questions

Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers

Q: What is the Active Net site for?
A: This site is utilized for all registration programs, events and discounted resident card renewals.
At this point, only residents of Central Park may access the online registration system. Non Residents may obtain the registration form and email, fax or drop off for activity/event registration.

For further information, contact the MCA at 303.388.0724.
Q: How do I establish an online account?
A: Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a Customer ID and Password.

This is how you create an online registration account:

1) Click on the "My Account" button.

2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including birth date and click submit. Please submit your request only once.

Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Add all family members to the household account.
3) You will receive an email automatically after submitting your request for an account. Account approvals take up to 48 hours excluding weekends and holidays.

**Non Residents of Central Park are not able to register online, please fill out the non resident registration form available on the website at www.mca80238.com and either fax or email it in.
***If you are a new owner or renter in Central Park, for account approvals we will need proof of ownership (warranty deed/settlement statement) or proof of renting status (copy of lease AND utility bill)
Q: How many accounts should each family have?
A: We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a Head of Household and then add all family member names to the account after it is established.
Q: How do I add Family Members to My Account?
A: To add a dependents, you must bring a birth certificate or guardianship paperwork to the MCA office or can be emailed to signup@mca80238.com.
Q: How do I change my Date of Birth or Address?
A: Because enrollment eligibility and fees depend on these pieces of information, any changes needed for Date of Birth or Address must be made at the MCA office by a staff member and the change must be verified. Acceptable forms of ID for verification include: State Issued photo ID and Birth Certificates for dependants.
Q: When I try to sign-in, I get the message that cookies must be enabled for me to continue. What does this mean?
A: Cookies allow us to recognize you automatically whenever you visit our site so that we can personalize your experience and provide you with better service. We also use cookies for fraud prevention and other purposes.

If your web browser is set to refuse cookies from our website, you will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain features of our website, such as storing items in your Shopping Cart or receiving personalized recommendations. As a result, we strongly encourage you to configure your web browser to accept cookies from our website.

The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to set your browser to accept new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
Q: I do not know if I have a log in and password? What should I do?
A: If you (or a family member) have a resident card (pool card), then you have an Active Net online account. IF you do not have your log in and password information available, contact the MCA via email at signup@mca80238.com or by phone 303.388.0724. Do not create a new account, it will be denied as a duplicate.
Q: What if I forgot my log in and password?
A: On the Log In page, enter your log in name. Then check the Forgot your Password box and click continue. You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you. Do not create a new account, it will be denied as a duplicate.
Q: I filled out the online account request and I received an email that it was denied. I just moved in and need to register!
A: The account was likely denied because you just moved in to the residence. Our records on home purchases are about 6-8 weeks behind, if you are a renter, we do not have verification. If you just purchased a home in Central Park, please email or bring your warranty deed or settlement statement to the office; if you are a renter, email copy of your lease AND a utility bill to signup@mca80238.com or bring to the MCA office.
Q: What if my Active Pass card expires in May, but my spouses doesn't expire until July? Can I renew them both?
A: Active Pass card renewals are on an annual cycle. For the above example, if the cards are renewed at the same time; they will keep their expiration dates (May and July).
The best tool is to renew all passes at the beginning of the season, therefore you are not keeping track of expiration dates and you are set to hit the pool!
Q: At what age will my child need a Active Pass card?
A: Children ages 2 and older need a Active Pass card to enter the pool facilities.
Q: Can I renew punch cards and guest passes online?
A: Punch cards are not renewable. Unlimited guest passes are renewable online prior to the expiration date. When expired, the unlimited guest pass can be reactivated at the pools or MCA office during normal business hours.
Q: I have a student/grandparent living in my house, can they get a Active Pass card?
A: Additional adults (20 years and older) living in the household may qualify for a additional adult. Each household is allowed TWO adult passes, anything above this will need to fill out the temporary resident application (available on the website) and turn in with appropriate documentation. This information is only taken at the MCA office and will need Business Manager approval. Appropriate fees will apply for this card.
Q: I have a Nanny or AuPair, can they obtain a Active Pass card?
A: If the nanny/au pair DOES NOT live at your residence full time, the best option would be the unlimited guest pass. This will allow the nanny/au pair into facilities with a resident. (Which can include your dependants) If the nanny/au pair DOES live in your household, fill out the temporary resident pass application and turn into the MCA with proper documentation. Temporary resident applications require Business Manager approval, and appropriate fees will apply.
Q: How do I register online for an activity?
A: Once your account has been established and approved(see above questions), registration for programs and activities is easy:

1) Click the "Access my Account" button on the introduction home page.

2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.

3) Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.

5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.

6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

7) Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.
Q: Can I view activities without registering?
A: You can always browse through the activities without registering. Click "View Activities" button and look at all the activities that are offered.
Q: Can I view a schedule of my family's upcoming scheduled activities/membership expiration?
A: Yes, log into your account, in the Account Options,under Account Activity, click Show your Daily Schedules. You can select whose schedule you want to view as well as what types of registrations. This calendar can be uploaded to your mobile or computer calendar.
Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
A: Yes, from the date on which your online account is established. Once you log into your account, in the Account Options, under Account Activity, click the List of Prior Transactions.
Q: Can I register my friends or family members children?
A: Please fill out the registration form and return to the MCA with proper form of payment.
Q: The Aquatic Director approved for my child to go into the Station 2 class, but she is only 5 years old. It wont allow me to register her online. What am I supposed to do?
A: All of the MCA programming has age requirements. This is to ensure we do not have children registering for the wrong levels. If you have obtained approval for registration from Aquatic Staff, registration can either take place at the pools (Memorial Day-Labor Day) OR at the MCA office (M-F 9am-4pm).
Q: What is the refund and cancellation policy?
A: Participant is entitled to a refund (less a $6 processing fee) when: The MCA cancels the activity/class or event OR when the parent/participant notifies the Stapleton MCA 7 or more days prior to the start of the activity/class or event, provided the class/event/activity is not sold out.
Q: Is there a time limit for completing my order?
A: Yes, once you have a program's saved in your cart, you have 15 minutes to complete the payment information.
Q: Do I pay a convenience fee?
A: Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales. The fee is a percentage of the total receipt amount.