Online Reservations will be available starting March 6, 2017.
STEPS TO ASSIST YOU IN RESERVING:
- Only pavilions may be reserved online. No gazebo reservations may be made online.
- Businesses must sign up and log in with the company name and information before reserving.
- If the pavilion schedule lists 8am-8pm, then that date is booked; however, if the schedule is blank then that pavilion is open to rent. We do not allow more than 1 reservation per pavilion per day.
- Pavilions may only be reserved for a 2-8 hour rental. Pavilion reservation hours are 8am to 8pm, 7 days a week.
- There are maximum number guests for each pavilion - if the pavilion you have chosen does not accommodate your desired party size, try a different location.
- You must pay for the pavilion during registration to reserve online. If you plan on having any entertainment or caterers, please list their names and phone numbers when asked.
- A $15.00 administration fee will be deducted from any refund up to 2 weeks before the reservation. If you must cancel within 2 weeks of your reservation date, no refund can be given.
- Please Note: Online reservations for pavilions are subject to department approval. You will be notified via email when your permit has been approved after payment has been received.
- Reservations are first come first serve.