Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I find the swim lesson level that my child most recently passed?
- A: Before beginning the online registration process for swim lessons you must know the level the child passed the previous year. If you are unsure, please verify at City Hall by email to email@example.com or by phone 875-7724.
- Q: What is the Processing Fee?
- A: The Processing Fee is a small charge associated with online transactions. This fee is typical for sales processed via the Internet and is paid directly to our software provider. The charge is based on the transaction subtotal amount. The processing fee is equal to 6.5% of the registration fee plus $0.50, with a minimum processing fee of $2. A $30.00 registration fee would have a processing fee of $2.45. If the registration fee is between $150 - $500, the processing fee will be 3.5% plus $5, and for fees above $500, the processing fee will be 2.5% plus $10.
- Q: What credit cards are accepted?
- A: American Express, Discover, MasterCard & Visa
- Q: What is a DUAL PASS?
- A: The DUAL PASS allows access to both the Dyersville Family Aquatic Center as well as the Manchester Aquatic Center.
- Q: What is the cancellation policy for programs?
- A: General Statement
A full refund of registration and participation fees and charges will be made for all programs, activities, and events canceled or adjusted by the Dyersville Parks and Recreation Department (DPRD). For all other situations where refunds may be requested, the following guidelines shall apply. The Director of Parks and Recreation, with the approval of the City Administrator, shall have the authority to make decisions on all requests not specifically covered herein. All refunds are subject to City Council approval.
Athletic / Instructional / and Non-Athletic Programs
1. If a participant requests a refund, in writing, 10 calendar days or more in advance of the first day of athletic league drafts/first practice or 10 calendar days or more in advance of the first meeting of a class or non-athletic / instructional program, a full refund, minus a $10.00 processing fee will be issued.
2. If a participant requests a refund, in writing, less than 10 calendar days prior to drafts/first practice for an athletic league, or less than 10 calendar days prior to the first meeting of a class or non-athletic / instructional program, no refund will be issued.
3. A student wishing to transfer from one class date to another, within the same program and registration period, must do so in writing at least 10 calendar days or more in advance of the first meeting of a class or non-athletic / instructional program.
4. Refunds for swimming lessons will not be issued.
5. If a written excuse from a licensed medical doctor is provided, indicating that the participant should not participate due to medical concerns or physical limitations, a partial refund will be issued after deducting expenses incurred by the City of Dyersville Parks and Recreation Department such as prepaid admission fees, tickets, deposits, and a $10.00 processing fee, for trips, and programs.
1. Full refund for trips cancelled or adjusted by DPRD.
2. If a refund is requested, in writing, prior to the registration deadline, a full refund minus a $10.00 processing fee will be made.
3. If a refund is requested, in writing, after the registration deadline, and 48 hours prior to trip departure, a 50% refund will be issued if the participant can be replaced from the waiting list