Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to FAQs For Online Registration Customers
- Q: How do I create my Customer Account?
- A: Before registering for any activities on our website, you must establish a Customer Account with a Login Name and Password.
This is how you create an online registration account:
1) Click on the Request Account button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including all required fields,(Birth date, Gender, Email Address, etc.) and click submit. Please submit your request only once.
*Please Note: If you are registering a child for an activity, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) You will automatically receive an email after submitting your request for an account. Your account will be activated only after you have responded by clicking on the link provided in the email.
- Q: What should I do if I forget my password?
- A: When you are prompted to sign in, check the Forgot your Password box and click Continue. You will be requested to provide the email address you used to create your account. After providing your email address, you will be requested to verify your identity by providing your first and last name as well as your date of birth. Upon submission, an email will be sent to you containing a temporary password. Upon signing in, you will be prompted to change your password.
If after completing this procedure you are still experiencing difficulties, please contact our office during regular business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.
*Please DO NOT create another Customer Account.
- Q: What is a Processing Fee?
- A: A Processing Fee is is a small charge associated with online transactions. This fee typical for sales processed via the Internet and is charged by our software provider. The charge is based on the transaction subtotal amount.
- Q: Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts?
- A: You can view your transaction history and print your receipts once your Customer Account with login credentials has been established. To access this information, please click on the My Account link (located at the top right-hand corner of your screen).
To view prior transactions, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Transactions link.
To view past receipts, you may click on the Get a List of Prior Payments link (click on the receipt number to view and print each individual receipt).